4-Min Fat Burning Tabata Cardio Workout: Get Your Heart Pump
FitGAG Readers, what’s up? This week’s Workout Wednesdays will feature a Tabata workout. Tabata, a high-intensity interval training, will help you burn calories faster and build muscle.
This intense cardio workout will get your heart pumping.
Total Length 4 Minutes
Equipment No equipment required
Perform the following exercise four times, and then rest for two minutes and fifteen seconds between each.
Perform the following 5 workouts and take a break for 30 seconds between each.
Perform the following 5 workouts and then take a 45-second break between each one.
4-Minutes Fat Burning Tabata Cardio Workout At Home
Find a spot in an open area to start. Each of the following exercises should be performed for 20 seconds at high intensity. After 10 seconds, take a break and then move on to the next exercise.
You should complete the exercises in a circular format. You’ll complete the circuit in a round format.
If necessary, take a break! You can do more reps or take fewer breaks each time you complete this circuit.
#1 Power Push Up
- Start in a push-up position, with your back straight and your hands under your shoulders.
- To push up, lower your head towards the ground.
- Push upwards and then jump forward to touch your toes.
- Next, jump immediately back into the push-up position. Repeat this motion.
#2 High Knee Jumps
- Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your back straight with your core engaged and your core engaged, and squat down until your hips are below your knees.
- Jump up and raise your knees as high as you can.
- Bend your knees and squat down as you land. Repeat this motion again!
#3 Switch Lunges
- Take a standing position.
- Lift one leg forward and place your front knee on your front ankle.
- Jump up and switch legs when you land in the lunge. Keep your back straight with your core to maximize your leg activation results.
#4 Close In & Outs
- Start on a high plank with your hands on the ground under your shoulders. Your legs should be straight ahead.
- Keep your hands in a straight position and squeeze your abs. Then jump forward.
- After you have landed, jump back into the starting position.