FitGAG readers, what’s up! We are going to do an intense chest workout together at home today. This chest workout at home takes just 5 minutes and is meant to increase your strength and size.
You can do this routine as a hard finisher or multiple sets to get a full chest workout.
Total Length: 5 Minutes
Equipment: No equipment required
Perform this exercise three times. After each workout, take a break for three minutes and then return to the beginning.
Perform this workout four times. After each workout, take 2 minutes to rest and then return to the routine.
Perform this workout four times. After each workout, take a minute to rest and then return to the routine.
5-Minutes Chest Workout At Home
Each of the following exercises should be completed in 60 seconds. Then, transition to the next exercise with no rest. Take a break if you feel the need.
Try to increase the number of reps or take fewer breaks each time you complete this circuit.
#1 Pushups Side-To-Side
- Stand in a push-up position, with your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Lower your body slowly to one side, and let your other arm straighten.
- Next, press upwards to repeat the motion on the opposite side.
- Keep switching sides!
#2 Push-Ups For Hands
- Stand shoulder-width apart on a raised surface like a bench or chair.
- Bend your knees forward and straighten your back.
- Lower your body so that your lower chest touches the elevated surface.
- Keep your lower chest contracted until your arms are fully extended.
#3 Inverse Grip Push-Up
- Stand in a push-up position, with your fingers pointed towards your toes.
- Lower your body so that your chest touches the floor.
- To push upwards, contract your upper chest of yours.
#4 Push-Up Hold
- Start by putting your hands under your shoulders and keeping your core engaged.
- Slowly lower your body so that your arms are at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep this position for as long as possible. If you cannot hold the position for 60 seconds, lower your feet and do another exercise.
#5 Pec Crusher
- Stand in a stable position.
- Place your elbows in front of you so your forearms are as close as possible.
- Press your chest together, and then straighten your arms. Ensure that your forearms are together throughout the exercise.
- Return to the original position by bending your elbows, and then repeat!