FitGAG readers, what’s up! We are going to do a 5-minute intense triceps workout at home today. Even though many of us are stuck indoors, there are still major gains!
This workout can be used as a final set for your weighted-triceps workout, or you can do it multiple times to get a great bodyweight triceps workout!
Total Length: 5 Minutes
Equipment: No equipment required
Perform this exercise three times. After each workout, take a break for three minutes and then return to the beginning.
Perform this workout four times. After each workout, take 2 minutes to rest and then return to the routine.
Perform this workout four times. After each workout, take a minute to rest and then return to the routine.
5-Minutes Triceps Workout At Home
Find a place in an open area that is comfortable to start. Each of the exercises below should be completed in 60 seconds. Then, you can move on to the next one without stopping. Take a break if you feel the need.
Try to increase the number of reps or take fewer breaks each time you complete this circuit.
Bodyweight Skull Crushers
- Start in a plank with your elbows slightly forward and your back straight.
- Engage your core and pull your shoulder blades back. Your head should be directly in front of your hands.
- Contract your triceps and push your body slightly back.
- Tighten your triceps at the top of each rep, and then slowly return to the original position.
Push-Ups With Inner Hands
- Stand in a push-up position, with your hands under your shoulders and your back straight.
- Now, move your hands inwards to activate your triceps.
- Lower your head until your forehead touches the ground. Then, push up to return to the original position.
Triangle Push Up Iso Hold
- Place your thumbs and index fingers in a push-up position to form a triangle. Your back should be straight and your core engaged.
- Slowly lower your body towards the ground and hold it as long as possible. You can take a break if you need it. Then, get back to work!
- Place your body on your side and extend your legs.
- Put your weight on your forearm.
- Pull your upper body up to the ground using your triceps until your arm is straight.
- Return to the original position and continue. Switch sides after 30 seconds.
Bodyweight Tension Dips
- Place your knees slightly bent on the floor.
- Put your hands on the ground, and raise your buttocks from the ground.
- Bend your arms towards the ground while keeping your hips still.
- Contract your triceps to return to the original position.