25 Super Easy & Quick Keto Snack Ideas: Stay on Track
While it’s great to make all of the Keto snacks is, you may not always have time to create these! If there’s no grab-and-go Keto snack or something already ready to go, you’re bound to be tempted to buy something from the chips or crackers aisle.
It’s a lot of things to do, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle can seem like a daunting task, I know it. There are a lot of Keto diet tips available to help you stay on the right path. It’s simple to adhere to the Keto diet while reducing fat and working towards your fitness goals at the fitness center.
Since many of you were incredibly keen on the Keto pantry list of staples and Keto snacks from the store ideas, I decided to put together 25 easy and straightforward Keto snacks that can be prepared in two seconds or less. I’ve collected several easy Keto snacks that you can take to work or to school to keep your cravings for snacks during the afternoon at the bare minimum.
I guarantee you that they will simplify your life easier, and they don’t take an entire day to cook. A few of them also make excellent mini-meals.
Please take a look and tell me how you feel!
25 Super Easy & Quick Keto Snack Recipes
- Pork Rind Nachos 2 Ways: Louisiana Hot Sauce Pork Rinds + Shredded Cheese + Ranch + Frank’s Hot Sauce OR Plain Pork Rinds + Taco Seasoning + Shredded Cheddar and Taco Bell Hot Sauce + Sour Cream, Microwaved for 30 seconds (which is 2 net carbs2 net carbs
- Bacon & Guac: 4 cooked Bacon slices + 1 Sabra Guac Single [2 net carbs]
- Pepperoni Chips: 2oz Pepperoni Add them to a paper towel and place on a plate that can be microwaved for 45-60 seconds. Pair with 2 oz of cheese of your preference, 1 net carb
- Desk Drawer Soup: Add 1 Bone Broth packet + 1 cup boiling hot Water + Simmer. Add Hot Sauce and 1 teaspoon coconut oil [0 carbs netNet carbs: 0
- Dragon Balls Boil and peel 2 eggs, then mix Salt and Pepper, 1/2 teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper + 1/2 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika Plus 1 teaspoon Cumin in a bowl. Sprinkle boiled eggs with seasonings and salsa to add an extra kick 2 net carbs
- Chocolate “Crackers” and Spread: 4 squares Lakanto Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Bars and Cream or Butter from Grass-Fed. Cheese and Brie Spread on the top with 2 net carbs
- Ham pinwheels (Party Dimensions ): This makes about 36 6 pieces which equal 4 net carbs6 pieces = 4 net carbs
- Keto Cereal: 1 cup of Shredded Coconut and 1/4 cup chopped Almonds Plus 1/4 Cup crushed Pecans, 1/8 cup Chia Seeds + 1/8 cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruits + Cinnamon; mix well and Mix in 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon of MCT oil. Pour 1 cup of unsweetened Almond Milk and 1 teaspoon Heavy Whipping cream over it. (8 net carbs)
- Avocado Boats: Half Avocado plus Frank’s Red Hot Sauce + Eat with a spoon from the skin 3 net carbs
- Quick Charcuterie: 1 String Cheese Stick + Wrap in 2 slices Prosciutto [1 net carb]
- Keto Yogurt: 100g plain Greek Yogurt + 1 tablespoon peanut butter (one ingredient peanuts) + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract. Mix in a bowl until smooth. net carbs6 net carbs
- Keto English Muffins: Mix 2 teaspoons of Coconut Flour + a pinch of Baking Soda + Pinch Salt. Add 1.5 tablespoons of Almond Flour to a coffee mug. Add 1 egg + 1 teaspoon avocado oil. Mix well. Microwave for one minute for 3 net carbs[3 net carbs] If you’re a fan of muffin cakes, look into these five mug cake recipes that you can whip up in less than 2 minutes!
- Cheese chips: Put the 3 Cracker Cut cheese slices on two pieces of parchment paper. Then, place them on a microwavable dish. Microwave for 2 minutes or until bubbling, which is 1 net carb
- Keto Easy Egg Salad: Peel and chop 8 large boiled eggs. Please place them in a medium bowl. Add 1/4 cup mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard + 1 teaspoon salt + 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper Mix well 2 net carbs for each serving]
- Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix: Roast 1/4 cup pumpkin Seeds with Salt and 1 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder, and 1 cup Cacao Nibs (with 4 net carbs]
- Dog Dive: 1 Hot Dog + 2 tablespoon Salsa Verde [3 net carbs]
- Keto Smoothie: 1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 oz frozen Raspberries and Ice Cubes + 1 cup spinach or kale + 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter plus 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon 5 net carbs
- Spicy Keto Slaw: 2 tablespoons Wasabi Mayo plus 1 cup Coleslaw mix + 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds (net carbs 5 net)
- Protein-Packed Chocolate Keto Ice Cream: 5oz Greek Yogurt Cup + 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract + 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. Mix well and freeze in 30 mins [7 carbs net[7 net carbs]
- Bagel-less and Lox: 2 oz canned Smoked Salmon plus 2 oz cream cheese and top by Capers, 2 Net Carbs.
- Chocolate Mousse: Put 1/2 cup Heavy Cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Mix with an electric beater until it becomes light and fluffy. Add 2 Monk Fruit packets and 1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder Mix until well combined (about 5 net carbs)
- Simple Keto Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs and 2 slices of Bacon that are crispy and finish off with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce [1 net carbs1 net carbs
- Keto Wrap: One 3g Tortilla with net carbs 2 large Romaine lettuce leaves and 2 1 oz Pepperoni slices, 2 slices of Ham + 2 cheese slices + 1 teaspoon Italian Dressing. Roll up and cut in two halves [2 servings of 3 net carbs for each.
- Keto Trail Mix: 1 oz Moon Cheese + 2 oz Cello Whisps + 1 oz Macadamia Nuts [5 net carbs]
- Crunchy Keto Salad: 1 cup chopped purple cabbage + 1 tablespoon white vinegar + One Monk fruit Packet 5 net carbs
Extra: Keto Cheesy “Bread” Sticks: 1 package of Ranchero Queso Fresco + Slice into strips, then coat with olive oil and fry on medium-high heat both sides until like a dark brown, bubbly “bread” 8 servings = 1 net carb per serving
Do you want to know more Keto food ideas?