6+ Chair Exercises To Burn Belly Fat So Easy While Working
Dealing with stubborn abdominal fat becomes heavy, especially if you’ve worked hard to make healthy eating and exercise improvements. According to a doctor’s advice, you can lose belly fat easily by doing chair exercises that don’t even need to get out of your chair at the end.
Working by sitting for a long time can be harmful to your health and your body. People who live long periods of time are more likely to develop cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and obesity, according to a study of 47 scientific research projects.
The good news is that FitGaG has done some analysis and came up with six exercises you can do at your desk to stay fit and energetic.
# 1 Double Knee Lift
At this point, all of your abdominal muscles are functioning efficiently and softly at the same time.
- Hold your legs together as much as possible.
- Both hands should be on the chair’s sides.
- Raise your knees and draw them to your shoulders while holding your back straight. Tension can be felt in your abdominal muscles.
- Place your feet on the floor but do not touch it.
- Rep 10-20 times more.
#2 Knee – To- Chest Lift
Strengthens abdominal muscles, aids metabolism, and aids fat loss.
- Take a seat in a chair. Maintain a straight back without hitting the chair’s back.
- Keep your feet hip-width apart on the concrete.
- Maintain a straight back. Lift your right knee to your chest and draw it in. Maintain a sucked-in stomach.
- Stretch your lower abdominal muscles by placing your hands on your shin.
- Alternate the knees for 20-30 repetitions.
# 3 Bending
Helps to burn fat on the sides and hips of the stomach.
- Keep your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Lift your arms to shoulder level and straighten them.
- Turn your upper body to the right, bend your knees, and put your right hand on your left foot. Keep this place for a few moments.
- Return to your previous spot. Bend over to your right foot and put your left hand on it.
- Rep 20-30 times more, flipping sides with each bend.
# 4 Double Knee Lift Combined With Body Side Bends
It slims down your waist. Oblique muscle exercises aid in the burning of fat from the sides of the stomach.
- Sit on the chair’s edge with your back straight. In both hands, hold the chair firmly
- Sit on one glute just by bending the body to the left.
- As in Exercise 5, keep your legs together and raise both knees to your chest.
- Return to the starting point and lean to the opposite side.
- On each hand, repeat 10-20 times.
# 5 Knee – To – Elbow Lift
This workout is particularly helpful to your waistline. It strengthens the oblique and lower abdominal muscles. To do it correctly, make sure your opposite elbow touches your knee. Your upper body should turn slightly at that point.
- Sit in the chair with your back straight and your hands on the back of the chair. Placing your hands behind your head is a smart idea.
- Raise your right leg up to your sternum. Bend your left elbow to touch your knee at the same time.
- Return to your previous spot. Rep 15 times more.
- Rep with a different knee and elbow for a total of 15 occasions.
- Make four series of each of the 15 lifts
# 6 Body Lift Above The Chair
Burns fat quickly. Tone the chest, back, and shoulder muscles. A chair with arms will help you improve the strength of your workout. Make sure your chair isn’t one that moves.
- Keep the sides of the chair firmly when sitting in it.
- To make your hips and legs hang in the air, lift your body above the chair. Lift your knees to your shoulders using your abdominal muscles.
- Stay in this position for at least 15-20 seconds before slowly returning to your starting position and taking a short break.
- Rep the exercise four times more.
Bonus Exercise Oblique Muscles Strengthening
The first six exercises are done while sitting in a chair. Now, we’d like you to get up and do one more for added effects. Keep your distance from the chair! This exercise will strengthen your glutes while also burning fat around your waist and abdomen.
- Stand behind the chair and rest your left hand on the back or arm of the chair.
- Raise your right hand in the air.
- Slowly lower your raised hand. Raise your right leg so that your hand hits the heel of your foot at the same time.
- Return to your starting spot and do the exercise 10-15 times more.
- Alter the hand and leg positions. Rep 10–15 times more.
- On each hand, make four sequences.
Every day, we suggest that you perform these 7 easy exercises. You won’t have to wait long to get your results! If you pair the exercise with a balanced eating schedule, you will get even better results.