Blast Your Biceps in 5-Minutes with Barbell Workout
What’s up? FitGAG readers! Today, we’re going to do a grueling five-minute barbell bicep workout. This is a full Bicep exercise that will assist you in building bigger arms.
This workout can be used as a final exercise or repeated several times to get the ultimate bicep exercise. Let’s make gains!
Total Length: 5 Minutes
Do this exercise three times. After each workout, rest for three minutes and then do it again.
Complete this exercise four times. Recover after each workout for two minutes, and then repeat.
Perform this workout four times. Recover after each workout for one minute, and then repeat.
5-Minutes Barbell Biceps Workout
Do each of the exercises for 60 seconds. Then switch to the next one without stopping. If you require breaks, have one!
Each time you perform this exercise, you should perform more reps, use more weight or take fewer breaks.
#1 Regular Curl
- To start, sit in a comfortable spot before your barbell.
- Take the barbell in your hands using an underhand double (supinated) grip using your hands about shoulder length apart.
- Keep your elbows fixed and tighten your biceps until you raise the barbell.
- Squeeze your biceps tightly at the top of the rep and slowly return to your starting position.
#2 Reverse Curl
- Stand facing your barbell.
- Hold the barbell using two overhand grips with the hands slightly larger than your shoulder distance.
- Maintaining your elbows fixed in position, tighten your biceps until you raise the barbell.
- Squeeze your biceps very hard to the top, then slowly release to return to the starting position.
#3 Drag Curl
- For the first time, stand in a comfortable spot facing your barbell.
- Take the barbell in your hands using a double underhand (supinated) grip, using your hands about the shoulder width.
- Take your shoulders and elbows back as you lift the barbell upward. It should feel like you’re “dragging” this barbell upward your body.
- Squeeze your biceps into a tight position to the top. Slowly return to the starting point.
#4 Cross Arm Landmine Curl
- It is Lock the barbell into the form of a landmine attachment or corner; any other way, you can secure the top of one bar by placing it on the ground directly in front of you.
- Take a stand parallel to the barbell and keep the feet relaxed.
- Grab the barbell using your left hand, facing your palm upwards.
- Engage your left bicep to raise the barbell and then all over the body.
- Press your bicep to the ground towards the top of the rep, and then slowly return to your starting position.
- Repeat this sequence for 30 seconds, and then change arms!
#5 Landmine Concentration Curl
- Maintain the barbell in a landmine-like position.
- Place the barbell in a straddle to nearly parallel to the barbell.
- Attach your waist to the hips and secure with your left elbow on the outside of your right hip below your knee.
- Hold the barbell with your right hand with your palm facing upwards. Work your abdominal muscles.
- Engage your right bicep and lift the barbell up.
- Press your bicep to the ground towards the highest point of the rep. Return to your starting position.
- Repeat the motion for 30 seconds, and then change arms!