Powerful 4-Minutes Tabata Back Workout: Build a Strong Back
It’s time to get up, FitGAG readers! We are working out together today.
We will be doing a Tabata back exercise with minimal equipment today.
A high-intensity interval training, Tabata, will help you burn calories faster and gain more muscle. Let’s make them all gains, FitGAG readers!
Total Length: 4 Minutes
Equipment: No Equipment required
Perform the following video workout four times, and then rest for two minutes and fifteen seconds between each.
Perform the following video workout five times. Then, take a break for one minute and thirty seconds between each.
Perform the following video workout five times and rest for 45 seconds between each.
4-Minutes Tabata Back Workout
Find a spot in an open area to start. Each of the following exercises should be performed for 20 seconds at high intensity. After 10 seconds, take a break and then move on to the next exercise.
These Tabata back exercises can be done in a circular format. You’ll complete the four exercises in the circuit and then return to the first one. Then, repeat the 2010 interval.
You will need to do two rounds of each of the four exercises. If you feel like taking a break, get one! You can do more reps or take fewer breaks each time you complete this circuit.
#1 Super Rock
- Place your hands below your shoulders and lie on your stomach.
- Lift your chest off of the ground.
- Press your glutes together and rock forward. Your legs will rise as high as possible.
- Next, press your hands back and let your legs sink. During this exercise, you should feel a lot of tension in your lower back.
- Place your hands on your stomach, your arms separated from your sides, and your palms facing downward.
- Engage your core and back.
- Fast pulse your arms upward and downward while maintaining tension in your middle.
- Continue to flap!
#3 Alternating Bring Back
- Place your hands on your stomach, with your arms bent and your palms facing downward.
- Contract your right thigh to raise your right elbow and bring it back.
- Take a moment to relax and squeeze your lat towards the top.
- Slowly return the position you were in before switching arms.
- Continue to alternate sides, and then repeat!
#4 Reverse Snow Angel
- Place your hands on your stomach, your palms facing downward.
- Lift your shoulders high and bring your arms to the side. Your palms are now facing upward. To maximize back engagement, lift your arms as high and as high as possible during the transfer.
- Now lift your shoulders and return your arms to the original position.