The majority of the women I work with share one goal in common: how do they achieve the big jiggly butt?
I’ve worked with hundreds of women who all want the same thing. Here’s my straightforward program to aid you in getting your round jiggly booty in time to get ready for swimsuit season.
Let’s dive into it.
Anatomy Of The Glutes
Achieving a jiggly butt takes an amount of time and proper exercise. We’ll go over the activities you should do, but before that, we’ll get acquainted with the anatomy of your body.
First, let’s get started with the fundamentals.
Knowing the different parts of your booty is crucial when choosing the correct butt exercises to improve butt muscle.
The booty has three primary muscle groups that make up the jiggle butt.
The Gluteus maximus is the biggest of the three muscles.
The muscle slab that is located in the cheeks in the butt aids in helping the body to extend the upper leg.
The most effective way to get the gluteus maximus feeling is to Squat, turn your thighs inwards, and slowly begin to rise. If you’ve done the butt exercise correctly, you will feel the muscle.
Gluteus medius, also referred to as G-med, is the second-largest muscle in the booty.
It’s situated near the hip joint and the sides of the butt.
Gluteus medius functions as obliques that extend to the front of the trochanter’s lateral surface.
Gluteus minimus, referred to as G-min, performs similar functions to the G-med and is designed to extend the knee.
It’s situated between the anterior to the gluteal line and its inferior directly on the ilium’s external edge.
Please note that you shouldn’t do any other butt exercise and expect to see results in a short time.
Before you begin building a jiggly butt, you must know the right butt exercises and mistakes you should avoid.
The Best Ten Exercises To Get Jiggly Butt
The main thing you’ve been waiting for is let’s make the jiggly butt!
Be sure to have your fitness space set up before any other activity (more details about this later).
Whatever you’re doing, whether at home or in a gym, it’s essential to make sure that you have enough room to stretch your entire limbs. Don’t do an unintentional donkey kick, smash the lamp, or hit an exercise buddy trying to grab her jiggly butt.
If you’re confident you have enough space, layout your exercise mat, and you’ll be ready to begin your transformation.
Here’s how to achieve a jiggle butt! These are the most effective jiggly butt workout to get that smooth and round jiggly booty everybody will envy.
Don’t worry, I’ll supply all the details you require.
#1 Butt Bridges
A simplified version of the glute bridge with a single leg, however equally effective in creating solid glutes. To achieve that derriere that the famous models are sporting.
- Lay on your back and lay on your back, place your hands to your sides, and keep your feet on the floor.
- Your hips should then be pushed upwards so that the upper part of your body is in alignment with your legs. Keep the position for a few seconds before repeating.
#2 Weighted Squats
To do this, you’ll require heavyweights.
- Take them both in your hands and hold them by your side. Keep your feet at shoulder-width, Make sure they’re aligned, and extend your backside.
- Then slowly lower until your knees are bent 90 degrees. It is vital to hold this posture to strengthen the butt muscles.
- After that, squeeze your glutes to move your back to the side.
- Try 3 sets with 15 repetitions to complete this exercise.
Lunges are among the least liked but the most effective exercises for building butt muscle. An exercise plan designed to give you the most remarkable results must incorporate light lunges.
They’ll shape your butt, create that beautiful round, jiggly butt, and then make it move.
- Standing tall, shoulders back.
- Begin by moving forward, and bend your knees 90 ° until you have your knees straight to the floor.
- Return to your starting point and then alternate legs.
Keep in the range of 12-15 reps and use 10lbs dumbbells to add weight.
#4 Heel Elevated Sumo Squat
Stand up straight, set your feet about shoulder-width apart, and ensure that your toes are pointed toward the sky.
- Do one heDo one heel lift and then do a Squat. Lower your butt toward the floor, but take care when bending your knee. It shouldn’t extend over the toes.
- Repeat the procedure with the second heel and repeat the same process as often as possible.
#5 Single-Leg Glute Bridge
This is how you can correctly do a single-leg glute bridge.
- You’ll need to lay on the mat you’re using to exercise and ensure that your back is straight against the floor.
- Bend your knees, put your feet at a hip-to-hip distance, lie flat on the floor, and extend one leg toward the ceiling. To do this, pull your hips up and press your butt.
- Then, lower the leg to the floor and repeat the process on a single leg. Be careful. It is not a good idea to let your glutes contact the floor.
- Repeat the process as many times as you can.
#6 Squat Jumps
Squat jumping is simple. You’ll be jumping after you’ve completed the Squat.
- Straighten your posture, put your feet Straighten your posture, put your feet at a hip distance, and keep the knees bent.
- In the squat position, lower yourself until your knees are bent at 90-degree angles.
- You can make sure to jump as high as you can while extending your legs completely.
- When you’re back on your feet, get into the Squat again and repeat the exercise as many times as you can.
#7 Bear Plank Leg Lift
Once you’ve completed your glutOnce you’ve completed your glute bridge, you can turn to the planking position.
- Your shoulders should be placed on the top of your wrists to perform the plank correctly.
- Once you are in the proper position, you can lift one leg while the knee is bent at 90 degrees. The aim is to lift your heel towards the ceiling and raise your glutes to the highest point possible.
- After that, lower the leg to its original position and repeat the procedure for the other leg.
- Also, make as many reps as you can.
#8 Hip Thrusters
The hip thrusters that are weighted are vital for building jiggly butts that bounce.
- Set the EZ bar or a weight on your lap above your pubic region.
- Set your upper back on a bench, and perform the upward incline of your hips. The bench should hold your weight.
- Try 10 repetitions.
#9 Leg Push Back Machine
- Place the weight you want to use on the machine before sitting down, your legs spaced shoulder-width apart.
- Lengthen your legs and manually unlock the locks on the back that face the chair. This is the position you start from.
- Inhale slowly and gradually reduce the platform to a point where your knees bend 90 degrees.
- Breathing in, push the platform backward by extending your legs to return to the beginning point.
Try 12 repetitions on this machine.
#10 Donkey Kicks
Get yourself on all fours, keep your hands shoulder-width while keeping the knees below your hips.
- One leg should be lifted while stretching the core muscles. Your feet should be facing the ceiling, and your knees must be aligned with your body.
- Three sets of twenty reps on both legs.
Do Not Perform These Butt Exercises
As you are aware, there are a variety of butt exercises.
You can try any number of them you’d like. However, you must be aware that not all will yield identical outcomes. Some are great, to begin with. However, I would not suggest sticking with these if you’re trying to see your jiggly butt quicker.
To be clear, There’s absolutely nothing wrong with these workouts; However, I don’t recommend keeping them excessively long as part of your fitness routine.
The two that I’d suggest not doing are squats and leg presses.
A leg press makes a fantastic start for anyone new to the sport. However, it will not strengthen your butt muscles nearly like other butt exercises.
There’s also the misconception that regular squats create firm butts. They’re great for beginning athletes but not the ideal choice for jiggly booty building.
But, some variations on squats can be beneficial in building a jiggly butt, but I’ll discuss those later.
In addition to the usual myths, individuals make some mistakes when they try to build jiggly butts.
Incorrectly Performing The Right Exercises.
The most significant error when building a jiggly butt is that many women commit to performing isolation exercises and putting too much pressure on the gym equipment.
Forcing to pump as much blood into your butt immediately following the other workouts will aid you in not just increasing and stretching the butt tissues but also supplying the necessary nutrients to your butt muscles to aid in their repair.
To build a jiggly butt, recommended doing compound exercises in weightlifting, like deadlifts and squats (not conventional like the ones I’ve mentioned). These exercises stimulate the butt muscles and help build them.
Training High Repetition
High reps in training and light weights will not give you a jiggly butt.
For the jiggly butts you’ve always wanted, it’s best to change your approach.
Women believe that performing intense reps will help burn additional calories and fat. At the same time, lightweights can prevent the body from gaining excessive butt muscle.
However, as I’ve said, it’s not working in this manner.
Pre-Workout Tips For Jiggly Butt
Get Your Gear Ready Gear
You’ll need the best fitness equipment, and make sure your fitness space is prepared.
You can purchase sneakers at almost any store with every color, style, and price range. I’d suggest you don’t cut corners on your fitness shoes. The most expensive brands are because of. They generally have features that will be worth every cent.
I’d suggest you pick those with non-slip slip soles. They’ll help prevent injury in your training.
Also, I’d recommend you purchase shoes with proper ventilation. It is essential to keep your feet dry and relaxed during your exercise.
A new exercise program could be an excellent occasion to spend a lot of money and purchase a lot of new clothes. However, this isn’t required.
If you can move freely and comfortably, your clothes are fine.
But, if you’re keen to purchase new clothing to work out in, pick an appropriate fit as loose clothes are likely to be floppy and distracting.
Specific exercises might require the use of a mat for training.
Don’t pick up your towel first or grab the first thing you see in the laundry room. You’ll require non-slip fabrics to stay safe from accidents.
The safest route to go about is to buy an attractive and clean exercise mat at any sporting store.
For a chance to be as hot as Kim Kardashian and Beyonce, you’ll need time and plenty of it.
You’ll have to commit at least 30 minutes per day to these exercises. The more time you devote to these butt workouts, the faster you’ll begin to see outcomes.
If you’re extremely busy and can’t squeeze in 30 minutes of exercise, you can spread your exercise routines for your day.
Do a few sets in the early morning. Then a couple more in the evening, then a few more in the evening.
How To Get Jiggly Butt: Nutrition Tips
My soon-to-be world-renowned jiggly butt workout will allow you to achieve jiggly butt-building speed in record time. You’ll also get more results when you pair your training with healthy eating habits.
Here are some nutritional tips for achieving a jiggly butt.
Don’t Starve Yourself.
A round jiggly butt isn’t super-lean. It doesn’t mean you can consume whatever you want and build up tons of fat. However, you shouldn’t wish to look ripped, either.
It’s Okay To Eat Carbs.
A jiggly butt training plan can require a lot of your body. Carbohydrates are your main energy source for strength training, ensuring you consume sufficient quantities.
Beware of refined carbs and sugar because they’re harmful to your health and waistline. Instead, consume healthy carbs such as entire grains, veggies, and fruits, especially following your butt workout.
Get The Protein Pumping
Many people who build jiggly butts forget that working to increase their glutes is an aspect of bodybuilding. The exercises you do during your butt workout will break down your muscles so they can grow stronger and bigger.
Your body requires lots of protein to repair damaged muscles and build your muscles up. Be sure to provide your body with the nutrients required by eating foods high in protein or protein shakes every day.
Don’t Be Afraid Of Fats.
Contrary to what many believe, there aren’t any bad fats for you and will not automatically cause weight growth. Some fats are extremely healthy, and some even help in the process of burning fat. Be sure to include the sources of natural fats in your diet like oily fish, olive oil, avocados, and eggs that are whole within your daily diet.
Do not believe that the more sweat you put on, the more effective your workout will be. It’s just how your body regulates your temperature and helps prevent overheating. Be sure to replenish the lost fluids with plenty of water and other hydrating liquids. Being hydrated will mean that it will be possible to exercise longer and harder and recover quicker.
Avoid all sports and energy drinks and soft drinks or processed fruit drinks since they’re high in sugar to be considered healthy. They can increase weight as well.
Certain supplements that are well-chosen can aid you in reaching your jiggly butt goal quicker. Some good options are:
- Creatine (HCL or monohydrate) to help with longer, harder training sessions and quicker recovery,
- Pre-workout to increase short-term energy,
- Protein shakes for the recovery process and increase muscle strength,
- ZMA to help you sleep better,
- Glutamine for improved digestion, immune system, and faster recovery from exercises.
There is no need to supplement your diet. Even the most effective products can’t cover poor diet or ineffective practices in training. However, if you’re seeking an edge, these supplements can aid.
Pro Tips For Jiggly Butt Workout
Exercises are fantastic, but they’re useless without a proper diet plan. Here are some eating tips.
- Build Muscles by consuming Carbs, and a Protein diet rich in carbs is vital to building muscles. Protein shakes are an excellent option.
- Maximize Muscle Growth by using the proper carbohydrate substitute processed carbohydrates and fats with more nutritious options such as sugary potatoes, brown rice, and even fish.
- Take Magnesium and Multivitamin You should take a multivitamin and magnesium to relax your muscles in the evening.
Are You Ready To Get A Jiggly Butt?
The correct butt exercises, a diet high in proteins and carbohydrates, fat determination, and time are ideal for getting the perfect body with the most jiggly butt.
Don’t let up; take some time, and soon you’ll be the one with the sexiest butt at the beach!